Pi'iholo Ranch's central agricultural operations compound includes:
- A stunning, traditional second-story manager's residence
- 1700 sq. ft.
- Downstairs is a 4,400 sq, ft. stables building of classic functional design.
- Covered stables
- Sand-bed horse arena
- Events announcers' perch
- Spacious covered & open-sided event pavilion
- Free-standing Men's/Women's restroom building
- Horse tack/feed storage building.
All of these improvements are well-constructed and bear an understated and tastefully classic appearance.